* The highest numbers of described target strategies among cancer vaccine drugs are found in breast cancer, colorectal cancer, melanoma and prostate cancer. Cancer vaccine drugs are experiencing targeting competition in one out of every three cancer indications described, and more so in cervical cancer/dysplasia, prostate cancer, head and neck cancer and breast cancer.
* The highest number of described drug target strategies of cancer vaccine drugs belongs to Advaxis, Cancer Research Technology, Dendreon and Inovio. However, when looking at the highest number of developmental projects Celldex Therapeutics, Cell Genesys, Advaxis and Dendreon take the lead.
The report is written for you to understand and assess the impact of competitor entry and corresponding changes to development strategies for your own portfolio products. It helps teams to maximize molecule value by selecting optimal development plans and manage risk and uncertainty. The report serves as an external commercial advocate for pharmaceutical companies' pipeline and portfolio planning (PPP) in cancer by:
* Providing you with competitive input to the R&D organization to guide development of early product ideas and ensure efforts are aligned with business objectives
* Assisting you to make informed decisions in selecting cancer indications that are known to be appropriate for your drug's properties
* Analyzing, correlating and integrating valuable data sources in order to provide accurate data for valuation of pipeline, in-licensing and new business opportunities
* Providing you with commercial analytic support for due diligence on in-licensing and acquisition opportunities
* Supporting development of integrative molecule, pathway and disease area strat
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved