- Annualized French colorectal cancer therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for 11 years to 2020.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges and predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including drug launch analysis and drug sales forecasts.
- Product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, annual cost, regulatory approvals, LCM activities and drug sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet need in the market and target product profile including opportunity for target product.
- Technology trends analytic framework to assess strength of pipeline.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include EGFR inhibitors, VEGF inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, angiogenesis inhibitors and others.
- An overview of the most promising drugs' including clinical study details, efficacy, safety, collaboration agreements, marketing rights and launch analysis.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the French Colorectal Cancer therapeutics market. Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis. Key future market players covered include Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Sanofi-Aventis, Debiopharm Group and Merck KGaA.
- Analysis of licensing agreements during 2004-2010 in the colorectal cancer therapeutics market. M&A analysis which includes M&A deals by size and geography.
- Strategic assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from key opinion leaders (KOL)
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved