This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
ScopeThe Scope of the report includes:
- An overview of colorectal cancer which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized colorectal cancer therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy, and treatment usage patterns data for Brazil, Russia, India and China from 2001 to 2009, forecast for 11 years to 2020.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges and predicted impact of key events.
- Product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, annual cost, regulatory approvals and LCM activities.
- Analysis of unmet need in the market and target product profile including opportunity for target product.
- Technology trends analytic framework to assess strength of pipeline.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include EGFR inhibitors, VEGF inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, angiogenesis inhibitors and others.
- An overview of the most promising drugs' including clinical study details, efficacy, safety, collaboration agreements and marketing rights.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global colorectal cancer therapeutics market. Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis. Key future market players covered include Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Sanofi-Aventis, Debiopharm Group and Merck KGaA.
- Analysis of licensing agreements during 2004-2010 in the colorectal cancer therapeutics market. M&A an
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved