NEW YORK, Sept. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Cardiovascular Surgery Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
GlobalData's new report, "Cardiovascular Surgery Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016" provides key data, information and analysis on the global cardiovascular surgery devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information the cardiovascular surgery devices market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
Cardiovascular surgery devices are pre-dominantly used in the treatment of patients suffering from coronary artery disease, the hardening and narrowing of the arteries which can lead to chest pain or a heart attack. CAD can be treated using CABG surgery. During this surgery, a detour is created around clogged arteries to improve blood flow and oxygen to the heart. The global market for cardiovascular surgery devices was valued at $2 billion in 2009. The market is expected to be driven by patient population suffering from CAD and their increased awareness and safety of cardiovascular surgery over Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) in some cases, such as three vessel coronary artery disease.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US (United States), Canada, the UK (United Kingdom), Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include Cardiac Ablation Devices, Beating Heart Surgery Systems, Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment, and Perfusion Disposables (Custom Packs, Oxygenators).
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within cardiovascular surgery devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Terumo Corporation, Medtronic, Sorin Group, Maquet, and AtriCure.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the cardiovascular surgery devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the cardiovascular surgery devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global cardiovascular surgery devices market and the factors shaping it.
To order this report:
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved