- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include ECG Monitoring Equipment, ECG Stress Testing Systems, Holter and Event Monitoring Systems and Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Fukuda Denshi, Nihon Kohden and Cardiac Science Corporation.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 8
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved