The Americas demand for butadiene fell in the past under the influence of the economic crisis of 2008. But the recovery of the Americas' economies and comparatively low prices has shown a positive indication for a positive growth rate in future.
The report provides in-depth analysis, market opportunities and challenges for manufacturers of butadiene in America. Its scope includes -
- Demand and production of butadiene in Americas from 2000 to 2009 and forecasts for eleven years to 2020.
- Demand and production of butadiene for the two regions of the Americas such as North America and South and Central America.
- Detailed demand analysis of butadiene by key end use industries in Americas.
- Detailed butadiene demand analysis by major countries such as the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
- Price analysis and forecasts for butadiene for all the major countries of the Americas.
- Competitive landscape of butadiene market in America, country and regional levels of the Americas.
- Detailed analysis of the key drivers, restraints and challenges for the butadiene markets in both regions of Americas
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the Americas butadiene industry.
- Benefit from GBI Research's advanced insight into each of the regional markets through detailed demand and production forecasts, end use analysis and competitive landscape analysis.
- Multiply your revenue streams by identifying the key growth sectors.
- Develop invest-divest strategies through knowledge of the regional and key country market sizes, growth trends and competitive landscapes in Americas.
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends shaping and driving the Americas butadiene market
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved