The Scope of the report includes:
- An overview of bladder cancer which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized global bladder cancer therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns data (for hormone therapy and hormone resistant or refractory therapy) from 2001 to 2009, forecast for 11 years to 2020.
- Geographies covered in this report include the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), Italy, Spain, Germany, France Japan and BRIC countries that include Brazil, Russia, India and China
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges and predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including drug launch analysis and drug sales forecasts.
- Product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, annual cost, regulatory approvals, LCM activities, product positioning and drug sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet need in the market and target product profile including opportunity for target product.
- Technology trends analytic framework to assess strength of pipeline.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include dual kinase inhibitors, EGFR inhibitors, microtubule inhibitors, DNA synthesis inhibitors.
- Clinical trials mapping of trials for bladder cancer in different regions.
- An overview of the most promising drugs' including clinical study details, efficacy, safety, collaboration agreements, marketing rights, and launch analysis and drug sales forcasts to 2020.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global Bladder Cancer therapeutics market. Company
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved