Scope- The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the Autistic Disorder market. Its Scope includes:
- Annualized global Autistic Disorder market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors, adrenergic uptake inhibitors, enzyme replacement therapy, dopamine agents, chelating agents and Gamma-amino butyric acid type B (GABA-B) receptor agonist
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global Autistic Disorder market. Key market players covered are Bristol-Myers Sqibb, Cellceutix Corporation, Seaside Therapeutics, Curemark LLC, Neuropharm Group and EilyLily.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the Autistic Disorder therapeutics market.
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved