This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global atrial fibrillation therapeutics market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast forward for seven years to 2016.
- Geographies covered in this report include the US (United States), the UK (United Kingdom), Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing an overview of different phases, mechanisms of action being developed, and emerging trends. Key classes of mechanism of action include Factor Xa Inhibitors, direct thrombin inhibitors, A1 adenosine receptor agonists, multiple and selective ion channel blockers and gap junction inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global atrial fibrillation therapeutics market. Key market players covered are Bayer Healthcare, Proctor and Gamble, Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi Aventis, Cardiome Pharma Corp and Astellas Pharma US and Xention Ltd.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, and the implications for the future market associated with atrial fibrillation.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your i
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved