- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Hospital Supplies market..
- Key players covered include 3M Health Care, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Cardinal Health, Inc., Terumo Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Covidien plc and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia-Pacific Hospital Supplies competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 12
2.1 What is This Report About? 12
3 Hospital Supplies in Asia-Pacific 13
3.1 Hospital Supplies Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 13
3.2 Hospital Supplies, Asia-Pacific, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 14
3.3 Hospital Supplies, Asia-Pacific, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 21
3.4 Hospital Supplies, Asia-Pacific, Company Share (2009-2010) 26
4 Hospital Supplies In China 28
4.1 Hospital Supplies, China, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 28
4.2 Hospital Supplies, China, Categor
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved