NEW YORK, June 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Asia-Pacific Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook to 2017
GlobalData's new report, "Asia-Pacific Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook to 2017" provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Drug Delivery Devices market – Australia, China, India and Japan. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Central Venous Catheters, Infusion Systems, Metered Dose Inhaler Devices and Needle Free Injections. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include Australia, China, India and Japan.
- Market size and company share data for Drug Delivery Devices market categories – Central Venous Catheters, Infusion Systems, Metered Dose Inhaler Devices and Needle Free Injections.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Drug Delivery Devices market..
- Key players covered include GlaxoSmithKline plc, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, AstraZeneca PLC, Terumo Corporation, Sunovion, NIPRO CORPORATION and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia-Pacific Drug Delivery Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved