According to the study done by GBI Research, the HIV market is a growing market dominated by the US. The growth rate is likely to decline from 2012 onwards due to the impact of patent expiry of key drugs. However, migration to new branded drugs is likely to minimize the impact of generics, which currently account for approximately 8% of the market. The global HIV therapeutics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2008 and 2015.
Scope- Data and analysis on HIV, Hepatitis, Herpes and Influenza therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Annualized market data for the diabetes therapeutics market from 2001 to 2009, with forecasts to 2016.
- Market Data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market.
- Competitive landscape of the global antivirals therapeutics market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Novo Nordisk, Sanofi-Aventis, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Roche, Bristol Myers Squibb and Gilead.
Reasons to buy- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might probably fill their portfolio gaps.
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelin
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved