NEW YORK, Feb. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Antivirals Market to 2016 - Antiretroviral Agents and Combination Therapies to be Major Drivers HIV and Hepatitis C Markets
SummaryGBI Research has released its latest research "Antivirals Market to 2016 - Antiretroviral Agents and Combination Therapies to be Major Drivers HIV and Hepatitis C Markets", which essentially provides insights into diabetes therapeutics sales and price forecasts until 2016. The report also examines the global diabetes therapies treatment usage patterns. The report covers the key geographies of the US, the top five countries in the European region and Japan. Insights into the diabetes research and development pipeline and the potential future blockbusters by 2016 are included. The report provides an in-depth analysis of HIV, Hepatitis, Herpes and Influenza therapeutic indications, and includes market forecasts and treatment usage patterns for these two therapeutic indications. The report also explores the competitive landscape, including benchmarking for the top companies in the market. Finally, a key trend analysis for mergers and acquisitions and licensing agreements involving diabetes therapies is also presented.
According to the study done by GBI Research, the HIV market is a growing market dominated by the US. The growth rate is likely to decline from 2012 onwards due to the impact of patent expiry of key drugs. However, migration to new branded drugs is likely to minimize the impact of generics, which currently account for approximately 8% of the market. The global HIV therapeutics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2008 and 2015.
Scope- Data and analysis on HIV, Hepatitis, Herpes and Influenza therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Annualized market data for the diabetes therapeutics market from 2001 to 2009, with forecasts to 2016.
- Market Data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market.
- Competitive landscape of the global antivirals therapeutics market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Novo Nordisk, Sanofi-Aventis, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Roche, Bristol Myers Squibb and Gilead.
Reasons to buy- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might probably fill their portfolio gaps.
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with increased efficiency and better safety profiles.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved