ns (M&A) and licensing agreements involving antifungals therapies are also presented. In-depth analysis of the report is based on propriety databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of experts. GBI Research's analysis showed that the global antifungals market was estimated at $7.4 billion in 2009, with a year-on-year growth rate of 2.3% between 2001 and 2009. The antifungals market is dominated by target therapeutics, which is more efficient and safe when compared to other conventional therapies. GBI Research forecasts that the market will grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2009 and 2016 to record a sales value of $8.4 billion. The patent expiry of the major drugs has also paved the way for the entry of generics.
The scope of this report includes -
- Annualized market data for the antifungals market from 2001 to 2009, with forecasts to 2016.
- Market analysis for the three major indications in the global antifungals market which includes Aspergillosis, Dermatophytosis and Candidiasis.
- Data and analysis on the antifungals market in the leading geographies of the world – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- The competitive landscape of the global antifungals market including SWOT analysis
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that took place in 2008 and 2009 in the antifungals market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies. Page: 1 2 3 Related medicine technology :1
. Reportlinker Adds US Disposable Medical Supplies Market Report2
. Reportlinker Adds Gilead Sciences Inc.: PharmaVitae Profile3
. Reportlinker Adds Drug Delivery Partnering Agreements in Pharma and Biotech4
. Reportlinker Adds Global Medical Devices Industry Outlook to 2010: Marketing And Sales Strategies And The Impact of Recession And Recovery5
. Reportlinker Adds Reinventing Pharmaceutical Sales Forces6
. Reportlinker Adds Computer Assisted Coding Of Medical Information Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts 2008 to 20147
. Reportlinker Adds Global Drug Manufacturing Industry Outlook to 2010: Marketing and Sales Strategies and the Impact of Recession and Recovery8
. Reportlinker Adds Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Analysis and Forecasts to 20159
. Reportlinker Adds The Middle Eastern Pharmaceutical Market Outlook To 2014: Policy environment, market structure, competitive landscape, growth opportunities10
. Reportlinker Adds Global Top 10 Chemical Companies -- Industry, Financial and SWOT Analysis11
. Reportlinker Adds Pharma 101: An Overview of the Life Sciences Industry (Analyst Insight)