rch analysis shows that the overall global antibacterial market for the seven indications tuberculosis, pneumonia, urinary tract infection, atypical bronchitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis and otitis media is valued at $11,070m in 2009. The market is expected to witness a growth at a CAGR of 1.5% for the forecast period and will reach $12,160m by 2016. Patent expiries of leading antibacterial, weak pipelines, increase in prevalence and prescription populations and easy availability of generic products are the main reason for growth in antibacterial market. The top pharmaceutical companies in antibacterial market companies – Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Abbott, Bayer HealthCareAG, Johnson & Johnson, Daiichi-Sankyo and Teva pharmaceuticals. Large amount of fragmentation in the market provides significant Scope
for consolidation through mergers and acquisitions.
ScopeThe scope of this report includes -
- Data and analysis on the global antibacterial market.
- Annualized market data for the antibacterial market from 2001 to 2009, with forecasts to 2016.
- Market data on the therapeutic landscape which covers tuberculosis, pneumonia, urinary tract infection, atypical bronchitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis and otitis media, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population and treated population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market and on each indication.
- The competitive landscape of the global anticonvulsant market which includes companies such as Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Abbott, Bayer HealthCare AG, Johnson & Johnson, Daiichi-Sankyo and Teva.
- Key M&A activities and Licensing Agreements that took place from 2005 to 2010 in the global antibacterial market.
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Align your productPage: 1 2 3 Related medicine technology :1
. Reportlinker Adds Antivirals Market to 2016 - Antiretroviral Agents and Combination Therapies to be Major Drivers HIV and Hepatitis C Markets2
. Reportlinker Adds Manufacturing of Solid Dosage Forms - 20113
. Reportlinker Adds Early Stage Drug Discovery in Disease Segments - Innovation Focuses on Stem Cell Therapies and Gene Therapies4
. Reportlinker Adds Generic and innovative drug market in CE countries 2011 - Comparative analysis, reimbursement policies and development forecasts for 2011-20135
. Reportlinker Adds US Market for PACS, The6
. Reportlinker Adds Global Anti-counterfeit Markets in Food & Pharmaceutical Applications by Geography, Technology Trends and Forecasts (2010-2015)7
. Reportlinker Adds Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market (2010 - 2015)8
. Reportlinker Adds Analytical Tool - Antibodies and Peptides in Oncology9
. Reportlinker Adds Analytical Tool - Cancer Therapeutic Antibodies10
. Reportlinker Adds European Markets for Minimally Invasive Spinal Devices 201111
. Reportlinker Adds European Market for Dental Prosthetics and CAD/CAM Devices 2011