For more information, please visit http://www.regulusrx.com.
Statements contained in this press release regarding matters that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements associated with Regulus' expectations regarding future therapeutic and commercial potential of Regulus' business plans, technologies and intellectual property related to microRNA therapeutics being discovered and developed by Regulus. Because such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Words such as "believes," "anticipates," "plans," "expects," "intends," "will," "goal," "potential" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based upon Regulus' current expectations and involve assumptions that may never materialize or may prove to be incorrect. Actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various risks and uncertainties, which include, without limitation, risks associated with the process of discovering, developing and commercializing drugs that are safe and effective for use as human therapeutics, and in the endeavor of building a business around such drugs. These and other risks concerning Regulus' programs are described in additional detail in Regulus' SEC filings. All forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date on which they were made. Regulus undertakes no obligation to update such statements to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made.
SOURCE Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Regulus Announces Timing for Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call
2. Regulus Announces Significant Progress in Strategic Alliance with AstraZeneca and Selection of a New Pre-Clinically Validated microRNA Oncology Target
3. Regulus Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Recent Highlights
4. Regulus Announces Timing for Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call
5. Regulus Names Stelios Papadopoulos, Ph.D. as Chairman of its Board of Directors
6. Regulus to Present at Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Healthcare Conference
7. Regulus Provides Update on Road to the Clinic Strategy and Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Recent Highlights
8. Regulus Announces Timing for First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call
9. Regulus Appoints William H. Rastetter, Ph.D. to its Board of Directors
10. Regulus to Present at Future Leaders in the Biotech Industry Conference
11. Regulus to Present at Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference