DUBLIN, November 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tntpjc/regenerative) have announced the addition of the "Regenerative Medicine Markets" report to their offering.
Regenerative medicine is a way of treating injured and diseased human tissue by using laboratory-grown or therapeutically-induced human tissue as a replacement.
This report discusses the current state of regenerative medicine. The study provides a thorough overview of regenerative medicine sector together with analyses of the funding trends, intellectual property, market opportunities, therapeutic pipeline, research collaborations, partnership activities, and guidelines for establishing new ventures.
The report enables the reader gain in-depth knowledge about ongoing tissue engineering and stem cell therapy research programs carried out in universities and other research centers. Moreover, this analysis profiles the leading companies developing regenerative medicine solutions.
Key Topics Covered
2. Regenerative Medicines: An Overview of Segments
3. Regenerative Medicine: The Next Evolution of Medical Treatment
4. Recent Advances in Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research
5. Stem Cell Industry Highlights, 2012
6. Regenerative Medicines: A Brief Update from Selected Countries
7. Market Analysis for Regenerative Medicine Sector
8. Stem Cell Industry
9. Business Models and Requirements for a Successful Regenerative Medicine Industry
10. Company Profiles
Examples of Companies Mentioned
Full list available at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tntpjc/regenerative
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved