BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Regado Biosciences, Inc., a privately held company leading the development of antithrombotic aptamers with active control agents, announced that Ellen McDonald, MBA, Senior Vice President and Chief Business Officer, will be presenting at the Canaccord Genuity 32nd Annual Growth Conference in Boston, MA at 4:30 p.m. ET on August 14, 2012 at the InterContinental Boston Hotel.
The presentation will include an overview of the Company's pipeline with emphasis on the lead development program, the innovative anticoagulant system REG1, including a summary of the groundbreaking results of the REG1 phase 2b trial (RADAR). Additionally, a summary of the positive results of the FDA end-of-phase 2 meeting and a description of the resulting phase 3 development program and timeline, minimized for cost and maximized for probability of success, will be provided.
ABOUT REGADO BIOSCIENCES
Regado Biosciences, Inc. is a private biopharmaceutical company pioneering a new therapeutic technology with the creation and development of proprietary controllable aptamer drug systems. Each system comprises a nuclease-stabilized RNA aptamer, the therapeutic effect of which can be reversed partially or completely in real time by its specific and complementary oligonucleotide active control agent. This technology is being applied to injectable antithrombotics (including anticoagulants and antiplatelet agents) in the acute and sub-acute care cardiovascular setting, a multi-billion dollar world-wide market in need of drugs with improved safety profiles and a greater degree of therapeutic control. The products in Regado's pipeline are designed to act as optimized antithrombotics, uniquely and concomitantly minimizing the risk of ischemia and bleeding, and, by allowing patient specific tuning of the desired therapeutic effect, provide a safe and unique approach to personalized medicine.
SOURCE Regado Biosciences, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Regado Biosciences, Inc. to Present at the 2012 Wedbush PacGrow Life Sciences Conference in New York, NY
2. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. and Target Discovery, Inc. Expand Strategic License Agreement and Collaboration Supporting TDIs Planned Offering of Personalized Medicine Clinical Diagnostic Services
3. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. to Discuss First Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Provide Business Update
4. Founded by Enlight Biosciences, KNODE partners with AstraZeneca and Other Partners
5. Report Presents a Framework for Successful New Oncology Product Launches in the Pharmaceutical Sector
6. Latest Findings in Breastfeeding Science Presented at Medelas 7th International Breastfeeding and Lactation Symposium
7. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Deutsche Bank 37th Annual Healthcare Conference
8. Enox Biopharma, Inc. To Present Today At IN3 Medical Device 360 Conference In London
9. Foundation for Managed Care Pharmacy (FMCP) Presents Awards for 2012 National P&T Competition and Best Posters
10. Neurocrine Biosciences Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Present First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
11. Interim results of VITOBA™ (VImpaT® added to One Baseline AED) Study Presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology