BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Regado Biosciences, Inc., a privately held company leading the development of antithrombotic aptamers with active control agents, announced that David J. Mazzo, PhD, President and CEO, will be presenting at the 2012 Wedbush PacGrow Life Sciences Conference at 8:30 a.m. ET on August 14, 2012 in the Gamshoge Room of the Le Parker Meridien in New York City.
The presentation will include an overview of the Company's pipeline with emphasis on the lead development program, the innovative anticoagulant system REG1, including a summary of the groundbreaking results of the REG1 phase 2b trial (RADAR). Additionally, a summary of the positive results of the FDA end-of-phase 2 meeting and a description of the resulting phase 3 development program and timeline, minimized for cost and maximized for probability of success, will be provided.
ABOUT REGADO BIOSCIENCES
Regado Biosciences, Inc. is a private biopharmaceutical company pioneering a new therapeutic technology with the creation and development of proprietary controllable aptamer drug systems. Each system comprises a nuclease-stabilized RNA aptamer, the therapeutic effect of which can be reversed partially or completely in real time by its specific and complementary oligonucleotide active control agent. This technology is being applied to injectable antithrombotics (including anticoagulants and antiplatelet agents) in the acute and sub-acute care cardiovascular setting, a multi-billion dollar world-wide market in need of drugs with improved safety profiles and a greater degree of therapeutic control. The products in Regado's pipeline are designed to act as optimized antithrombotics, uniquely and concomitantly minimizing the risk of ischemia and bleeding, and, by allowing patient specific tuning of the desired therapeutic effect, provide a safe and unique approach to personalized medicine.
ABOUT REG1, REG2 and REG3 '/>"/>
SOURCE Regado Biosciences, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Founded by Enlight Biosciences, KNODE partners with AstraZeneca and Other Partners
2. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. to Discuss First Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Provide Business Update
3. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. and Target Discovery, Inc. Expand Strategic License Agreement and Collaboration Supporting TDIs Planned Offering of Personalized Medicine Clinical Diagnostic Services
4. Avanir Pharmaceuticals To Present At Two Investor Conferences In August
5. Genomic Health to Present at the Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
6. Cempra, Inc. to Present at the NIAID Workshop Bridging the Gap - Overcoming Bottlenecks in the Development of Therapeutics for Infectious Diseases
7. Savient Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Canaccord Genuity 32nd Annual Growth Conference
8. Frost & Sullivan: Improving Economies in Indonesia and Vietnam Present Strong Growth Potential in Healthcare
9. Synergy Pharmaceuticals to Present Scientific Posters at the Upcoming Gastroenterology Society Meetings in the U.S. and Europe
10. Verenium To Present At The Jefferies 2012 Global Industrial And Aerospace & Defense Conference
11. The Gomez Law Firm Launches New Website Representing Victims Of Defective Stryker Hip Replacement Systems