FLEMINGTON, N.J., Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Raritan Technologies announced a new relationship with Amazon Web Services to expand its search solutions through the CloudSearch Plus User Interface (UI). This search solution, which interacts with Amazon's CloudSearch product, is now for sale on the AWS Marketplace. Raritan's search UI is easily configured to access any CloudSearch collection, customizable for each company's unique interface requirements and enables mobility for content retrieval and accessibility.
Through the following features, CloudSearch Plus UI extends Amazon's CloudSearch product to offer companies a truly custom, mobile UI search experience:
"Organizations are moving to cloud to leverage their content as they try to extend their reach into Markets and Supply Chains," says J. Paul Banks, VP Business Development for Raritan. "Leveraging the cloud allows them to do this better, faster and cheaper. The winners will be those who learn how to utilize these capabilities to achieve competitive advantage."
Raritan has partnered with and worked with most of the top Enterprise Search engines, including Autonomy, Endeca, Fast, Google, LucidWorks (SOLR/Lucene), Verity and X1. This partnership with AWS (CloudSearch) will broaden Raritan's'/>"/>
SOURCE Raritan Technologies
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Nutrastar Releases Second Quarter 2013 Results
2. Techne Corporation Releases Unaudited Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2013 Results
3. Bekers Hospital Review Releases Report on State of Hospital Industry
4. Beckers Healthcare Releases Report on State of ASC Industry
5. Earnings Releases, Investment Plans, Commencement of Clinical Trials, and FDA Applications Brighten Outlook - Research Report on Bard, Centene, Exact Sciences, Ironwood, and Merrimack
6. Endeavor Power Corporation Issues Corrections on two of its earlier Press Releases dated January 9, 2013 and March 8, 2013
7. Pharmafocusasia.com Releases its e-Book for Year 2013
8. RxAlly Releases White Paper on Necessity of Personalized Pharmacist Care
9. TRACE Releases 2012 Global Enforcement Report
10. TechAtlas Group Releases Innovative Chronic Kidney Disease Landscape Map
11. Drugs.com Releases Q1 Sales for Top 100 U.S. Drugs: Rough U.S Flu Season Boosts Numbers for Tamiflu