AUSTIN, Texas, July 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Radyalis, a leader in advanced particle therapy software, will be showcasing its high performance Monte Carlo dose calculation product for proton applications simultaneously with the 2014 American Association of Physics in Medicine (AAPM) annual meeting in Austin, TX.
Radyalis breakthroughs in large-scale optimization and high-performance computing, enables for the first time clinicians to utilize the high accuracy benefits of Monte Carlo at unprecedented speeds for proton therapy dose modeling. The Radyalis Monte Carlo engine fundamentally changes today's radiotherapy workflow as the most complex patient treatment plans can be evaluated for efficacy and biological safety with high confidence in a matter of minutes.
Radyalis technology combines new algorithmic and software architecture advances for very high parallel efficiency on customer's existing hardware including single and multiple node installations, clusters, and cloud platforms, for both Linux and Windows environments. Radyalis software is highly portable and very flexible, and designed to be integrated via a customer API or into a treatment planner.
Without compromise, Radyalis Monte Carlo supports a robust set of features. All relevant physics are accurately modeled. Simulation of complex geometries, NIST materials, and multiple beams are fully supported. Radyalis provides sophisticated dosage statistics including particle distributions, variability, fluence, and linear energy transfer, further guiding the radiation physicist.
The Radyalis fast and accurate Monte Carlo dose calculator is a key enabler for next-generation treatment plan optimization, robust planning, quality assurance, and ultimately real-time adaptive planning. The speed and accuracy of Radyalis' Monte Ca
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Richmond Private Equity Group announces joint venture with Taking You Forward Inc.
2. Depomed Announces District Court Order in ANDA Litigation
3. Amgen Announces Positive Phase 3 Results for AMG 416 for the Treatment of Secondary Hyperparathyroidism in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease Receiving Hemodialysis
4. JDRF Partner ViaCyte Announces Key Project Milestone to Advance Innovative Encapsulated Cell Replacement Therapy Product for Type 1 Diabetes
5. Fragile Kids Foundation Announces $125,000 Grant from the James M. Cox Foundation
6. BioLife Solutions Announces Manufacturing Agreement With Somahlution LLC
7. Encapsula NanoSciences Announces Release of Two New Products
8. Contract Research Organization WCCT Global Announces Huge Success in Large Phase I Clinical Research Program
9. Webcast Alert: Heska Announces Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call Webcast
10. CVS Caremark Announces New Clinical Affiliations with Four Major Health Care Providers
11. Seres Health Completes Enrollment in a Clinical Study for SER-109 in Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infection and Announces Positive Preliminary Data