DUBLIN, November 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsz8bf/radiation_therapy) has announced the addition of the "Radiation Therapy Equipment - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. A Six-year historic analysis is also provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Radiation Therapy Equipment in US$ Million by the following Product Segments:
- Linear Accelerator
- Treatment Planning Systems
- Radiation Therapy Simulator.
The report profiles 55 radiation therapy equipment companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Accuray Incorporated
- Elekta AB
- Nucletron B.V.
- Nordion, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. Executive Summary
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS & ISSUES
3. CANCER - A GLOBAL CONCERN
4. COMPETITIVE SCENARIO
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. RADIOTHERAPY ACCESSORIES
7. CANCER THERAPY - EPIDEMIOLOGY
9. CANCER TREATMENT - A COST ANALYSIS
10. MAJOR DEVELOPMENTS
11. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS
12. PRODUCT LAUNCHES IN RECENT PAST - A PERSPECTIVE BUILDER
13. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
14. INDUSTRY ACTIVITY IN RECENT PAST - A PERSPECTIVE BUILDER
15. FOCUS ON SELECT KEY PLAYERS
16. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. LATIN AMERICA
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 55 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - (79)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsz8bf/radiation_therapy
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved