About Quantum Materials Corporation, Inc. and Solterra Renewable Technologies, Inc.
QUANTUM MATERIALS CORPORATION, INC has a steadfast vision that advanced technology is the solution to global issues related to cost, efficiency and increasing energy usage. Quantum dot semiconductors enable a new level of performance in a wide array of established consumer and industrial products, including low power lighting and displays and biomedical diagnostic applications. QMC's volume manufacturing methods enables cost reductions moving laboratory discovery to commercialization. (http://www.qmcdots.com)
SOLTERRA RENEWABLE TECHNOLOGIES, INC is a QMC wholly owned subsidiary developing flexible thin-film quantum dot solar cells. (http://solterrarenewable.com)
Safe Harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties concerning our business, products, and financial results. Actual results may differ materially from the results predicted. More information about potential risk factors that could affect our business, products, and financial results are included in our annual report and in reports subsequently filed by us with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). All documents are available through the SEC's Electronic Data Gathering Analysis and Retrieval System (EDGAR) at http://www.sec.gov/ or from our website. We hereby disclaim any obligation to publicly update the information provided above, including forward-looking statements, to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
SOURCE Quantum Materials Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Quantum Materials Corp selects Austin, Texas for new R&D Labs
2. Quantum Materials Corporation Supplies Tetrapod Quantum Dots to U.S. Government Researchers
3. Block Engineering Partners with SKAE and Pembroke for Quantum Cascade Laser Instrument Sales
4. Quantum OPS Completes $1.05M In Series A Financing To Advance Surgical Devices
5. Apnix Sleep Diagnostics Offering New Home Sleep Study Materials
6. SAFC Expands PharmaGrade Raw Materials Portfolio to Meet Growing Demand; Expects to Double PharmaGrade Portfolio in 2013
7. Novel Biomaterials Accelerate the Development of Innovative Wound Care Management Technologies, Finds Frost & Sullivan
8. Olympus Biotech International Ltd and BonAlive Biomaterials Ltd Announce Distribution Agreement
9. Joint Reconstruction (Hip and Knee Devices) Market to 2018 - Advanced Implant Materials, Innovative Designs and Improved Longevity lead to Rise in the Number of Early Joint Replacement Surgeries
10. SAFC Expands PharmaGrade Raw Materials Portfolio for Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
11. Winner Medical Announces Mailing of Definitive Proxy Materials for Special Meeting of Shareholders