RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Qualyst Transporter Solutions, LLC, has recently announced an alliance with GenoMembrane, Kanagawa, Japan to make available its B-CLEAR® Technology to customers in Japan. The initial offering will focus on supplying B-CLEAR® kits of rat and human hepatocytes, both plated with Transporter Certified™ hepatocytes. In addition, contract services projects can be facilitated through GenoMembrane. The alliance will facilitate access to B-CLEAR® technology in Japan, which can be used to predict the biliary excretion of drugs, evaluate clinically relevant drug interactions, determine the cholestatic potential of drugs, and estimate their intracellular concentration.
"B-CLEAR® human kits for Japan use cryopreserved human hepatocytes that have been certified for transporter function (uptake and efflux), providing the customer with clinically relevant data, and a high level of reproducibility from experiment to experiment." said Dr. Christopher Black , CEO for Qualyst Transporter Solutions.
Qualyst Transporter Solutions only uses Transporter Certified™ hepatocytes in its kits and services to examine the potential for in vivo relevant transporter-based drug interactions. The key to obtaining in vivo-relevant answers is to use a fully integrated, functioning cell system that has been certified for transporter function. "We certify our hepatocytes to ensure a fully functioning complement of uptake and efflux transporters, which guarantees that the results are in vivo-relevant," said Dr. Kenneth Brouwer , CSO for Qualyst Transporter Solutions.
"We are excited that we can now offer B-CLEAR®'/>"/>
SOURCE Qualyst Transporter Solutions, LLC
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Absorption Systems announces novel test platform for interactions with the BCRP transporter
2. Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions, Health Alliance Plan Work With Michigan Oncologists to Improve Quality, Curb Costs of Cancer Care
3. Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc. Announces Increase In Tender Cap For Its Cash Tender Offer For Its 9-1/2%/10-1/4% Senior PIK-Election Notes Due 2015
4. Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc. Announces Cash Tender Offer for up to $250 Million of Its 9-1/2%/10-1/4% Senior PIK-Election Notes due 2015
5. Pristine Solutions, Inc. Completes Acquisition of Eaton Scientific Systems, Ltd. - Enters Multi-Billion Dollar Womens Health and Drug Sector
6. Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Terso Solutions, Inc. with 2012 Best Practices Award
7. Cardiosolutions, Inc. Gathers Major Investment from Sorin Group
8. Cardiosolutions, Inc. Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Dexterity™ Steerable Introducer
9. Block Engineering Announces Collaborative Agreement with Pfizer for Next Generation Cleaning Verification Technology
10. Robbins Arroyo LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Against Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
11. Express Scripts Holding Company Announces Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call