- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the prosthetic heart valves market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, St. Jude Medical and Sorin Group.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the prosthetic heart valves market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the prosthetic heart valves market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global prosthetic heart valves market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 9
3 Disease Overview: Valvular Heart Disease 10
3.1 Types of Valvular Heart Disease 10
3.2 Symptoms and Diagnosis of Valvular Heart Disease 10
3.3 Treatment of Valvular Heart Disease 10
3.4 Epidemiology 11
4 Device Overview: Prosthetic Heart Valves 12
4.1 Prosthetic Heart Valve-Based Treatment of Valvular Heart Disease 12
4.2 Prosthetic Heart Valve
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved