Prometheus Laboratories Inc. is committed to improving lives through the development and commercialization of novel pharmaceutical and diagnostic products that enable physicians to provide greater individualized patient care. Prometheus is a leader in applying the principles of personalized medicine to the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and is applying these principles to oncology. Its strategy includes the marketing and delivery of pharmaceutical products complemented by proprietary diagnostic testing services. By integrating therapeutics and diagnostics, Prometheus believes it can provide physicians with more targeted solutions to optimize care for their patients. Prometheus became part of Nestle Health Science in July 2011. The corporate offices of Prometheus are located in San Diego, California. For more information about Prometheus, please visit www.prometheuslabs.com.
About Nestle Health Science
Nestle Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nestle, intends to spearhead the development of science-based personalised nutritional solutions. Building on its core HealthCare Nutrition business, the company has ambitions to address chronic conditions in the area of Gastrointestinal Health, Metabolic Health and Brain Health. Nestle Health Science offers nutritional solutions for people with specific dietary needs related to illnesses, disease states or the special challenges of different life stages. Nestle Health Science employs around 3,000 people worldwide and has its headquarters in Vevey'/>"/>
SOURCE Prometheus Laboratories Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. New Data Support Role of Prometheus Laboratories Novel Assay in Optimizing IBD Treatment Management
2. Prometheus Launches New Monitoring Test To Help Guide Inflammatory Bowel Disease Management
3. Prometheus Launches New Adalimumab Drug And Antibody Levels Monitoring Test
4. Ameritox Files Amended Complaint Against Millennium Laboratories For Injunctive Relief, Declaratory Relief and Damages
5. Millennium Laboratories Sponsors Educational Programs in Support of Safe Prescribing Practices at Regional Pain Society Conferences
6. Grant & Eisenhofer Represents Lead Whistleblower in Historic $1.6 Billion Settlement with Abbott Laboratories Over Off-Label Marketing of Antiepileptic Medication Depakote
7. Dave Zitnak Of Upsher-Smith Laboratories Named Branded Representative Of The Year By McKesson Corporation
8. Everett Laboratories, Inc. Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Competitor Trigen Laboratories, Inc.
9. PeaceHealth Laboratories New Patent Addresses a Leading Cause of Death: Prescription Drug Abuse
10. Omega Laboratories Applauds the Adoption of Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) by Major Hair Testing Laboratories
11. Court Preliminarily Deems Millennium Laboratories Press Release Misleading