- Key geographies covered include North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific.
- PE/VC activity in the following market categories – In Vitro Diagnostics, Cardiovascular Devices, Orthopedic Devices, Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices, Dental Devices, Diabetes Care devices, Diagnostic Imaging, Drug Delivery Devices, Endoscopy Devices, ENT Devices, Healthcare IT, Hospital Supplies, Nephrology and Urology, Neurology Devices, Ophthalmic Devices, Patient Monitoring, Surgical Equipment and Wound Care Management
- PE/VC deals from 2007 to 2010 in the medical device market and detailed analysis of deals greater than $100m in size.
- The report also covers top financial advisors for the PE/VC deals from 2007 to 2010 in the medical device market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the medical devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit PE/VC opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the PE/VC activity in medical devices landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved