Prime is also accredited in Pharmacy Benefit Management, having received accreditation by URAC in 2007.
PrimeMail, Prime Therapeutics' fully integrated mail-service pharmacy, provides safe, convenient and cost-effective home delivery of prescriptions and supports members throughout the process by providing around the clock customer service, online access to prescription information and history, new orders, transfers and refills.
Furthermore, PrimeMail helps manage total health care spend by offering employers and members generic substitutions, no dispensing fees, discounts on brand-name and generic drugs and increased adherence to essential medications through 90-day supply.
About Prime Therapeutics
At Prime Therapeutics, people are at the center of all we do and every decision we make. As a leader in pharmacy benefit management, Prime is dedicated to making it easier for our members to obtain more affordable medicines. We leverage our unique connections to deliver programs that lead to the best health outcomes.
Prime's integrated pharmacy benefit management services include claims processing, benefit plan design, network management, clinical program consultation, rebate management, formulary administration, mail-service pharmacy and specialty pharmacy.
Headquartered in St. Paul, Minn., Prime Therapeutics serves nearly 20 million people and is collectively owned by 13 Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans, subsidiaries or affiliates of those Plans. Prime has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation by Inc. 5000 and as a most engaged workplace by Achievers.'/>"/>
SOURCE Prime Therapeutics
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Home Affairs Committees Drugs Report: Angelus Foundation Says the Prime Minister Should Not Have Rejected a Royal Commission
2. Frost & Sullivan: U.S. Health Information Exchange Market Enters Prime Time in Rapidly Transforming Healthcare Industry
3. L.S.E. (Barcelona) anuncia la primera financiación del antiplaquetario NmC por inversores españoles y suizos
4. Prime Healthcare Hospitals Ranked as "Top Performers" by The Joint Commission
5. Apexus Announces HRSAs 340B Prime Vendor Contract Renewal
6. Acuo Emerges in KLAS Study as Prime Example of Provider Image Archiving Interoperability
7. Polymedco Aligns with MedPrimex to Fight Colorectal Cancer in Mexico
8. Prime Therapeutics named exclusive pharmacy benefit manager for HR Policy Association
9. PrimeraDx Announces Commencement of Product Development Collaboration with Eli Lilly and Company
10. Prime Therapeutics Named a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune
11. Vocollect Healthcare Systems And Prime Care Technologies Bring AccuNurse Key Performance Metrics To Long-Term Care Providers Via primeVIEW Digital Dashboard