SOUTH EASTON, Mass., May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) ("PBI" and the "Company") today announced that the Company will host a teleconference to discuss its First Quarter 2012 financial results and to provide a business update. Anyone interested may listen to the teleconference either by telephone or through a live web-cast. The teleconference and web-cast information is provided below:
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Time: 4:15 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
To attend this teleconference via web-cast, please visit the Company's website:
To attend this teleconference via telephone:
Dial-in: (888) 383-9147
For those unable to participate in the live teleconference, a replay will be available approximately one hour after the call ends through June 16, 2012, and will be accessible through the Company's website.
About Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. ("PBI") (OTCQB: PBIO) is focused on the development, marketing, and sale of proprietary laboratory instrumentation and associated consumables based on Pressure Cycling Technology ("PCT"). PCT is a patented, enabling technology platform with multiple applications in the estimated $6 billion life sciences sample preparation market. PCT uses cycles of hydrostatic pressure between ambient and ultra-high levels to control bio-molecular interactions. PBI currently focuses its efforts on the development and sale of PCT-enhanced sample preparation systems (instruments and consumables) for mass spectrometry, biomarker discovery, bio-therapeutics characterization, vaccine development, soil and plant biology, forensics, histology, and counter-bioterror applications.
Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
Richard T. Schumacher, President & CE
SOURCE Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Failure to Take Medicine Linked to Unnecessary Hospital Visits, Especially for Medicare Patients Taking High Blood Pressure or High Cholesterol Medications
2. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. and Target Discovery, Inc. Expand Strategic License Agreement and Collaboration Supporting TDIs Planned Offering of Personalized Medicine Clinical Diagnostic Services
3. Europe Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2017 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring and Others
4. North America Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2017 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring and Others
5. Femasys Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for First Low Pressure HSG Device
6. ICU Medical Launches Neutron™ Needlefree Catheter Patency Device With Constant Neutral Pressure Backed by a $100,000 Guarantee to Reduce Catheter Occlusions
7. Top 20 Contract Research Organizations (CRO) - Asia-Pacific, Especially India and China, Positioned to Benefit from Rising Financial and Regulatory Pressures in Western Pharmaceutical Markets
8. iHealth Labs Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring System Gets Nationwide Distribution
9. FDA: Treatment With Angiotensin Receptor Blockers for High Blood Pressure Does Not Increase Risk of Cancer
10. HERCULES Trial Demonstrates Significant Reduction in Systolic Blood Pressure While Revealing Marker in Hypertensive Patients Does Not Predict Outcomes of Renal Artery Stenting
11. Wellsense Unveils First-Ever Bedside Patient Pressure Mapping System Designed to Assist Caregivers in Effectively Repositioning Patients