Interviews with top officials from the leading pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies about the changes they anticipate from new discoveries in personalized medicine, including genomic science, biomarker advances, and information technology, as well as on the challenges and opportunities they see ahead in PM.
Over 50 data-rich tables and figures reflecting PM-specific analyses.
Key reasons to purchase this report:
* Evaluation of the top ten pharmaceutical companies activities in PM
* A review of the current trends in PM
* A special treatment of IP in opening and unlocking markets
* Analysis of the Ideal PM organization and how it operates
* PM competitiveness ranking of the top ten pharmaceutical companies
* Future outlook of the PM industry
* Market performance of PM drugs
TABLE OF CONTENTS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
2.0 THE INDUSTRY OUTLOOK FOR PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
2.1 TRENDS IN PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
2.1.1 PERSONALIZED MEDICINE COUNTRY MIX
2.1.2 NEW AREAS FOR PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
2.1.3 THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
3.0 THE "IDEAL" PERSONALIZED MEDICINE COMPANY
3.1 MODEL MAINTENANCE VS. MODEL MIGRATION
3.1.1 SOURCES OF INNOVATION
3.1.2 DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
3.1.3 OPTIMIZING ACCESS
3.1.4 MANAGING CHANNELS
3.1.5 MAINTAIN THE MODEL—OR MIGRATE IT?
3.2 THE VALUE OF MODEL MIGRATION
3.3 NICHE OR DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION? PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES PLACE BETS
4.0 PHARMA READINESS FOR PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
4.1 INTERNAL READINESS
4.1.1 THE OPTIONS FOR TEST INDEX (OFTI™)
* CALCULATING THE OFTI™
4.1.2 PIPELINE ANALYSIS
* PROPORTION OF PHASE 3 PIPELINES ASSOCIATED WITH PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
* MISSED OPPORTUNITIES?
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved