A further description of risks and uncertainties can be found in Pfizer's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2009 and in its reports on Form 10-Q and Form 8-K.
(1) ASH Accepted Abstract #208. An Ongoing Phase 3 Study of Bosutinib (SKI-606) Versus Imatinib In Patients with Newly Diagnosed Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia. Oral Presentation. Carlo Gambacorti- Presenter. 52nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting. Orlando, FL. December 4-7, 2010
(2) ASH Accepted Abstract #892. Bosutinib as Third-Line Treatment for Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Following Failure of Second-Line Therapy with Dasatinib or Nilotinib. Oral Presentation. H. J. Khoury - Presenter. 52nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting. Orlando, FL. December 4-7, 2010.
(3) GLEEVEC. Prescribing Information. Novartis. East Hanover, NJ. 2010.
(4) SPRYCEL Prescribing Information. Bristol-Myers Squibb. Princeton, NJ. 2010.
(5) TASIGNA Prescribing Information. Novartis. East Hanover, NJ. 2007.
(6) Konig H et al. Effects of Dasatinib on Src Kinase Activity and Downstream Intracellular Signaling in Primitive Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Hematopoietic Cells. Cancer Research. 2008; 68: 9624-9633.
(7) National Cancer Institute. What you need to know about leukemia – Types of Leukemia. Available here: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/wyntk/leukemia/page3. Accessed November 16, 2010.
(8) Jabbour E et al.
|SOURCE Pfizer Inc.|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved