MANCHESTER, England, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Three of Synexus' South African dedicated clinical research centres Stanza, Watermeyer and Nyeleti have been identified by Pfizer as meeting the exacting standards that the company demands to join a worldwide network of INSPIRE sites which must be both highly productive and effective.
INSPIRE, which stands for Investigator Networks, Site Partnerships and Infrastructure for Research Excellence, means that these sites have early access to Pfizer's portfolio data and advanced information regarding the clinical trials to be sponsored by Pfizer. They are also involved in publications in scientific journals, protocol design, advisory boards and the sharing of best practice across the INSPIRE network.
Synexus, which is the world's largest multi-national company focused on the recruitment and running of clinical trials, already has an INSPIRE site in Wroclaw Poland.
Tebogo Sebata, Investigator Site Development and Support Lead, Pfizer Global commented, "We are really delighted that we have been able to identify these sites and add them to our INSPIRE network. We put in place the INSPIRE programme so that we can work with the best sites across the world. Centres which have real expertise in the science of clinical trials, the infrastructure support that is necessary, proven recruitment strategies and the in depth knowledge can help us maximize our development programmes going forward."
Dr Sanet Aspinall, Managing Director of Synexus South Africa, commented, "We are thrilled to have been invited to become part of the INSPIRE network. We have had to go through an exhaustive assessment programme which looked at our previous experience, expertise across a range of therapeutic areas, infrastructure and resources and effective recruitment strategies. This is not only excellent for our company but for
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Venaxis Appoints SomaLogic CMO and former Pfizer Executive Stephen A. Williams, M.D., Ph.D., to Board of Directors
2. Over 50? Of Course Youve Still Got It, and the Y and Pfizer are Launching 50 MOVING FORWARD to Help You Keep It
3. Pipeline Initiatives, Partnerships to Drive Growth - Research Report on Pfizer, Theravance, ISIS Pharmaceuticals, Infinity Pharmaceuticals and Ironwood
4. Top Active Companies to Watch: Crown Marketing, Herbalife, Novogen, GNC, Pfizer and Infinity Pharmaceuticals
5. Free Research Report on Ford Motor Co., Pfizer, Inc., Barclays Bank PLC, General Electric Co. and PowerShares QQQ Trust
6. Block Engineering Announces Collaborative Agreement with Pfizer for Next Generation Cleaning Verification Technology
7. Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics Announces $58 Million CF Drug Discovery Agreement with Pfizer
8. Isis To Receive $1.25 Million Payment As Pfizer Continues Development Of EXC 001
9. The SFJ Pharmaceuticals Group Announces Agreement With Pfizer to Co-develop Dacomitinib as First-Line Treatment for Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
10. VLST Corporation Announces In-licensing Agreement with Pfizer for Anti-CD40 Monoclonal Antibody
11. Pfizer and Mylan Team Up to Establish Exclusive Long-Term Strategic Collaboration to Drive Sustained Growth of Generics Business in Japan