Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, the trustee under the indenture governing the Notes, is serving as the exchange agent in connection with the Exchange Offer. Questions or requests for documents relating to the Exchange Offer should be directed to Wells Fargo Bank, National Association at (800) 344-5128.
This press release is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. The Exchange Offer is being made only pursuant to a prospectus and the related letter of transmittal and only to such persons and in such jurisdictions as is permitted under applicable law. For instructions on how to participate in the Exchange Offer and the consequences to holders who do not participate in the Exchange Offer, see the prospectus filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the Exchange Offer.
About Perrigo Company plc
From its beginnings as a packager of generic home remedies in 1887, Perrigo Company plc, headquartered in Ireland, has grown to become a leading global healthcare supplier. Perrigo develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and receives royalties from Multiple Sclerosis drug Tysabri®. The Company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC healthcare products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies. Perrigo's mission is to offer uncompromised "Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®" and it does so across a wide variety of product categories primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico'/>"/>
SOURCE Perrigo Company plc
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Perrigo Company Will Release Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results On May 8, 2012
2. Perrigo Reports Record Third Quarter Revenue And Earnings And Raises Full Year EPS Guidance
3. Perrigo Company to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Healthcare Conference
4. Perrigo Announces FDA Final Approval and Launch of Store Brand OTC Lansoprazole 15mg Capsules
5. Perrigo Receives FDA Approval for Butoconazole Nitrate 2% Vaginal Cream
6. Perrigo Announces FDA Final Approval Of Tris Pharmas Dextromethorphan Polistirex Extended-Release Oral Suspension
7. Perrigo Company To Present At The William Blair Growth Stock Conference
8. Perrigo Receives FDA Approval And Commences Launch Of Clobetasol Propionate Shampoo, 0.05%
9. Perrigo Company Announces Quarterly Dividend
10. Perrigo Company To Present At The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference
11. Perrigo Company To Acquire Assets Of Sergeants Pet Care Products, Inc., For $285 Million