ALLEGAN, Mich., April, 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Perrigo Company (Nasdaq: PRGO;TASE:) today announced that it will release financial results for its third quarter fiscal year 2013 on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (ET). The Company will conduct a conference call at 10:00 a.m. (ET) hosted by Joseph C. Papa , Perrigo's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
The conference call will be available live via webcast to interested parties in the investor relations section of the Perrigo website at http://perrigo.investorroom.com/events-webcasts or by phone at 877-248-9413, International 973-582-2737, and reference ID# 31768198. A taped replay of the call will be available beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. (ET) Tuesday, May 7, 2013 until midnight Friday, May 17, 2013. To listen to the replay, dial 855-859-2056, International 404-537-3406, and use access code 31768198.
From its beginnings as a packager of generic home remedies in 1887, Allegan, Michigan-based Perrigo Company has grown to become a leading global provider of quality, affordable healthcare products. Perrigo develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, dietary supplements and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). The Company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market. The Company's primary markets and locations of logistics operations have evolved over the years to include the United States, Israel, Mexico, the United Kingdom'/>"/>
SOURCE Perrigo Company
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Perrigo Company To Present At The Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
2. Perrigo Company To Present At The RBC Global Healthcare Conference
3. Perrigo Confirms First to File Patent Challenge for Generic Version of Testosterone Gel 1.62%
4. Perrigo Company To Present At The Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference
5. Perrigo Company Acquires U.K.-based Rosemont Pharmaceuticals Ltd. For Approximately £180 Million Or $283 Million
6. Perrigo Confirms FDA Approval For Testosterone Gel 1%
7. Perrigo Reports Record Second Quarter Revenue, Adjusted Earnings and Operating Cash Flow
8. Perrigo Company To Acquire OTC Companion Animal Health Company, Velcera, Inc., For $160 Million
9. Perrigo Commences Launch Of Clobetasol Emulsion Propionate Foam, 0.05%
10. Perrigo Company To Release Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Results On February 1, 2013
11. Perrigo Company Announces The Appointment Of Industry Veteran To Executive Vice President And General Manager, Rx