ALLEGAN, Mich., Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Perrigo Company (NYSE: PRGO;TASE:) today announced that it will release financial results for its first quarter fiscal year 2014 on Thursday, October 31, 2013 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (ET). The Company will conduct a conference call at 9:00 a.m. (ET) hosted by Joseph C. Papa, Perrigo's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
The conference call will be available live via webcast to interested parties in the investor relations section of the Perrigo website at http://perrigo.investorroom.com/events-webcasts or by phone at 877-248-9413, International 973-582-2737, and reference ID#75354490. A taped replay of the call will be available beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. (ET) Thursday, October 31, until midnight Friday, November 8, 2013. To listen to the replay, dial 855-859-2056, International 404-537-3406, and use access code 75354490.
From its beginnings as a packager of generic home remedies in 1887, Perrigo Company, based in Allegan, Michigan, has grown to become a leading global healthcare supplier. The Company develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter ("OTC") and generic prescription ("Rx") pharmaceuticals, nutritional products and active pharmaceutical ingredients ("API") and is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market. Perrigo's mission is to offer uncompromised "quality, affordable healthcare products", and it does so across a wide variety of product categories primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico, Israel and
SOURCE Perrigo Company
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Perrigo Company Will Release Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results On May 8, 2012
2. Perrigo Reports Record Third Quarter Revenue And Earnings And Raises Full Year EPS Guidance
3. Perrigo Company to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Healthcare Conference
4. Perrigo Announces FDA Final Approval and Launch of Store Brand OTC Lansoprazole 15mg Capsules
5. Perrigo Receives FDA Approval for Butoconazole Nitrate 2% Vaginal Cream
6. Perrigo Announces FDA Final Approval Of Tris Pharmas Dextromethorphan Polistirex Extended-Release Oral Suspension
7. Perrigo Company To Present At The William Blair Growth Stock Conference
8. Perrigo Receives FDA Approval And Commences Launch Of Clobetasol Propionate Shampoo, 0.05%
9. Perrigo Company Announces Quarterly Dividend
10. Perrigo Company To Present At The Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference
11. Perrigo Company To Acquire Assets Of Sergeants Pet Care Products, Inc., For $285 Million