sis of the pipeline products in each category. Details of important merger and acquisition deals that have taken place in the patient monitoring devices market are also reviewed. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size for seven patient monitoring devices market categories: remote patient monitoring devices, micro-electro mechanical systems, patient monitoring accessories, non-invasive blood pressure monitors, multiparameter patient monitoring devices, neonatal monitors and fetal monitors.
- Annualized market revenues data for 2003–2010, and forecasts for 2010–2017.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the patient monitoring devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading companies currently operating in the market, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies.
- Key players include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Omron Healthcare Co.,
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the patient monitoring devices market.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Capitalize on M&A opportunities by identifying key companies with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify the key companies that are best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robusPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Related medicine technology :1
. Study Showed Patients Treated With The miraDry© System Experienced 82 Percent Sweat Reduction On Average2
. Argos Therapeutics Secures $25 million Series D Financing to Commence Phase 3 ADAPT Study in Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) in Mid-20123
. Watching, Reading and Listening: A New Way to Interact with Patient Information4
. Phreesia identifies over 26% of patients who require additional autism evaluation5
. Anthera Announces the Completion of Patient Dosing in Phase 2b PEARL-SC Study6
. Almost 50 Percent of the Glaucoma Patient Population Remains Untreated, Signifying a Vast Market for Glaucoma Pharmaceuticals, Finds Frost & Sullivan7
. Onyx Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Advisory Committee to Review Carfilzomib for the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma8
. New post-hoc analyses examined Neupro® effects on pain, depressed mood, apathy and fatigue in patients with Parkinsons disease9
. Patient Advocate Foundation Announces New Co-Pay Relief (CPR) Offerings for Patients Facing Health Issues Due to Electrolyte Imbalance10
. Quest Diagnostics Establishes Unique Healthcare Identifier to Improve Access to Vital Patient Health Information; 80 Million Patient IDs Created to Date11
. Retrospective Study Suggests that Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy (SABR) Can be a Viable Option for Treating Early-Stage Lung Cancer in Operable as well as Inoperable Patients; Phase III Randomized Trial Now Under Way