WASHINGTON, Aug. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Pascal Metrics is delighted to announce the appointment of Jim Conway as Principal leading its Governance and Leadership Group, effective immediately. The newly formed Governance & Leadership Group advises boards of directors and senior executive leaders in healthcare on how to execute data-driven patient safety and quality programs in order to reduce risk, lower costs, and improve clinical outcomes, service delivery and the experience of patients, family members, and staff.
Drew Ladner, Pascal's President and CEO, said, "We are honored to have Jim on our leadership team. The extraordinary experience and insight he brings will enable Pascal even more effectively serve clients from the bedside to the boardroom – especially as the latter increasingly understands the enormous opportunity to reduce costs by managing risk differently."
Mr. Conway, a Senior Fellow at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), Trustee of Winchester Hospital in Winchester MA, and adjunct lecturer at the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, was Senior Vice President of IHI (2006-2009) and Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (1995-2005) after a 27-year career at Children's Hospital in Boston. Mr. Conway is internationally recognized as a preeminent advisor to executives and boards of directors in healthcare. His additional areas of expertise and interest include patient safety, change management, as well as patient- and family-centered care.
Dr. Allan Franke
SOURCE Pascal Metrics
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Accumetrics, Inc., Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. and Eli Lilly and Company Launch Strategic U.S. Collaboration
2. MedQuist Performance Monitor Offers Transparency, Detailed Reporting and Measurement of Clinical Documentation Metrics
3. ISS/Risk Metrics Group and Glass Lewis Recommend VaxGen Stockholders Vote For Proposed Merger With OXiGENE
4. RiskMetrics Recommends Taro Shareholders Vote Against Taro Board of Directors
5. Accumetrics Closes 2009 with Positive Outlook
6. Accumetrics to Present at the 21st Annual Piper Jaffray Health Care Conference
7. Accumetrics Announces $16.5M in New Capital Financing
8. Accumetrics, Inc. Announces GRAVITAS Trial 50 Percent Enrolled
9. CRi Oosight(TM) Instrument Crucial in IVF Breakthrough Demonstrating a Correlation Between Non-Invasive Egg Metrics and Pregnancy
10. VivoMetrics(R) Introduces Next Generation LifeShirt Prototype, a Smart Garment That Delivers Real-time Vital Signs Remotely to Healthcare Providers
11. Accumetrics Announces the Launch and First Patient Enrolled Into the GRAVITAS Trial