- Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
- Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market
- Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table of ContentsPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Related medicine technology :1
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary, Q4 2012 8
2.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deals Analysis, Q4 2012 8
2.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Number of Deals, Q4 2012 10
2.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Deal Values, Q4 2012 11
2.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Deals, Q4 2012 12
2.4.1 Abbott Completes Private Placement of Notes for $14.7 Billion 12
2.4.2 Roche Revises Offer Price to Acquire Illumina for Up to $8.2 Billion 12
2.4.3 UnitedHealth Group to Acquire 90% Stake in Amil Participacoes for $4.9 Billion 12
2.4.4 HCA Completes Public Offering of Notes for $3.5 Billion 13
2.4.5 HCP Completes Acquisition of Senior Housing Portfolio of Emeritus and Blackstone for $1.7 Billion 13
3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deals Summary, by Type 14
3.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global,
. Biotech Strategy 2012 - Licensing, Collaboration, and M&A Trends2
. Physicians Capital Investments Receives "Outstanding Development Award" for Sandy, Oregon Project3
. Proposed Regulatory Uniformity to Boost Venture Capital Investments in Healthcare Arena, Says Frost & Sullivan4
. Kerry R. Hicks Joins Physicians Capital Investments as Vice-Chairman of Board5
. Frost & Sullivan: Investments in Healthcare Improvements to Bolster the Integration of Picture Archiving and Communications Systems in Latin America6
. Government Investments in Upgrades Sustain Laboratory Analytical Instrumentation Market in China, Finds Frost & Sullivan7
. Beyond Lucid Technologies Receives Funding From Dalmore Investments8
. Silicon Photonics: Big Investments, Small Business9
. Physicians Capital Investments, Physicians Capital Markets, and EDGE Realty Capital Markets announce a new strategic initiative10
. Berkery Noyes Releases First Half 2012 M&A Report For the Healthcare/Pharma Information and Technology Industry11
. Biopharma M&A Trends Hold Steady, But Deals Declined in 2011