a eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
- Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and women's health segments.
- Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
- Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products.
- Summary of the pharmaceutical deals globally in the last five quarters.
- Information on the top deals happened in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Geographies covered include – North America
, Asia Pacific
, South & Central America
, and the Middle East
- League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Related medicine technology :1
. Biotech Strategy 2012 - Licensing, Collaboration, and M&A Trends2
. Physicians Capital Investments Receives "Outstanding Development Award" for Sandy, Oregon Project3
. Proposed Regulatory Uniformity to Boost Venture Capital Investments in Healthcare Arena, Says Frost & Sullivan4
. Kerry R. Hicks Joins Physicians Capital Investments as Vice-Chairman of Board5
. Frost & Sullivan: Investments in Healthcare Improvements to Bolster the Integration of Picture Archiving and Communications Systems in Latin America6
. Government Investments in Upgrades Sustain Laboratory Analytical Instrumentation Market in China, Finds Frost & Sullivan7
. Beyond Lucid Technologies Receives Funding From Dalmore Investments8
. Silicon Photonics: Big Investments, Small Business9
. Physicians Capital Investments, Physicians Capital Markets, and EDGE Realty Capital Markets announce a new strategic initiative10
. Berkery Noyes Releases First Half 2012 M&A Report For the Healthcare/Pharma Information and Technology Industry11
. Biopharma M&A Trends Hold Steady, But Deals Declined in 2011