- Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary, Q2 2011 9
2.1 Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Global, Deals Analysis, Q2 2011 9
2.2 Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Number of Deals and Deal Values, Q2 2011 11
2.3 Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Global, Top Deals, Q2 2011 12
2.3.1 Takeda Pharmaceutical To Acquire Nycomed International 12
2.3.2 Teva Pharmaceutical To Acquire Cephalon 12
2.3.3 Johnson & Johnson Completes Public Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes For $4.4 Billion 12
2.3.4 Ashland To Acquire International Specialty Products 13
2.3.5 Amgen Completes Public Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes For $3 Billion 13
3 Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Global, Deals Summary, by Type 14
3.1 Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Global, M&A, Q2 2011 14
3.1.1 Top M&A Deals in Q2 2011 15
3.1.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A Deals, by Therapy Area, Q2 2010 - Q2 2011 16
3.2 Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Global, Equity Offering Deals, Q2 2011 17
3.2.1 Top Initial Public Offerings in Q2 2011 18
3.2.2 Top Secondary O
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved