- Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary, 8
2.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Analysis, September 2011 8
2.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Deals, September 2011 10
2.2.1 Couckinvest to Acquire Additional Stake In Omega Pharma For $1.3 Billion 10
2.2.2 Sanofi Prices Public Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2014 For $1 Billion 10
2.2.3 Fresenius Medical Care Prices Private Placement Of Senior Unsecured Notes For $950 Million 10
2.2.4 Evotec Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Roche 11
2.2.5 f-star Biotechnologische Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Merck Serono 11
2.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Number of Deals and Deal Values, September 2011 12
3 Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Global, Deals, Summary, by Type 13
3.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A, September 2011 13
3.1.1 Top M&A Deals in September 2011 14
3.1.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A Deals by Therapy Area, April 2011–September 2011 15
3.2 Pharmaceuticals & Hea
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved