With still around 9 weeks to go, SMi Group are delighted to release a preliminary list of attendees featuring the industry's most senior experts and KOLs in pain management. Already 75% full, Pain Therapeutics 2017 has become one of SMi's most sought after events emphasising a widespread common goal in addressing opioid dependency and understanding human pain phenotypes.
Dr Randall Stevens, Chief Medical Officer from Centrexion Therapeutics and a keynote speaker at Pain Therapeutics 2017 said:
"We can limit opioid use, and we can treat the dependence/addiction, but we have not yet addressed the underlying problem – better non-addictive therapies to control a variety of painful conditions. Until we bring a number of better therapies to the market, there remains a limitation in the arsenal of analgesics to treat people with pain."
Nations attending will include Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and USA.
A snapshot of organisations confirmed to join Pain Therapeutics 2017 include:
AiCure | Amgen | Analgesia Partnership | Apollo Therapeutics | AstraZeneca | Bayer | Biogen | Cara Therapeutics | Centre for Human Drug Research | Centrexion Therapeutics | Clermont University | Convergence Pharmaceuticals | Daiichi Sankyo | Eli Lilly | ENSCCF | Grunenthal | Innopain | J&J | Kings College London | MSD | MRC Technology | Mundipharma | Nektar Therapeutics | NeuroDigm | Novartis | Pharmaleads | Transpharmation | University of Manchester | US Army Institute for Surgical Research | Zoetis
Further information and a preliminary list of attendees is available at www.pain-therapeutics.co.uk.
A series of interviews with key speakers including Centrexion and Zoetis are also available to read in event website's download centre.
22nd & 23rd May 2017
Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, UK
Sponsored by the Centre for Human & Drug Research and NeuroDigm
For media enquiries contact Teri Arri on Tel: +44 20 7827 6162 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.
Press release distributed by PRLog
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pain-therapeutics-attendee-list-released-featuring-scientific-leaders-and-top-industry-experts-300425509.html
Related medicine technology :
1. PTC Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
2. Patch Pump Drug Delivery Systems Devices Therapeutics Markets Forecasts
3. Lung Therapeutics, Inc. Doses First Patient in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of LTI-01 in Australia and New Zealand
4. Aratana Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results
5. Center Point Clinical Services Article Published in The Journal of Clinical Therapeutics
6. Research Reports Coverage on Generic Drugs Stocks -- Galectin Therapeutics, Catalyst Pharma, Innocoll, and Tetraphase Pharma
7. PTC Therapeutics Announces Timing Change for Fourth Quarter and Year End 2016 Financial Results
8. Technical Reports on Biotech Stocks -- Nektar Therapeutics, Seattle Genetics, Dynavax Technologies, and BioMarin Pharma
9. Heptares Therapeutics Enters Agreement With Daiichi Sankyo to Discover and Develop Novel, Small-molecules for the Treatment of Pain
10. ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
11. Mirati Therapeutics Reports Financial Results And Provides Business Update For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2016