- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market and on each indication.
- The competitive landscape of the global pain management therapeutics market, which includes companies such as Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Teva, Eli Lilly and several mid-size players such as Purdue Pharma, Endo Pharmaceuticals, and Forest Laboratories.
- Key M&A activities and Licensing Agreements that took place from 2005 to 2010 in the global pain management therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the potential region and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth.
- Devise a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers of the region's pain management therapeutics market.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas and top selling pain management therapeutics molecules of leading companies.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 11
2 Pain Management Therapeutics Market - Introduction 17
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 18
3 Pain Management Therapeutics Market - Market Overview 19
3.1 Introduction 19
3.2 WHO (World Health Organization) Pain Ladder 21
3.3 Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS)
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved