BOSTON, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PAREXEL International Corporation (NASDAQ: PRXL), a leading global biopharmaceutical services provider, today announced that Ingo Bank has been appointed Senior Vice President and will become Chief Financial Officer on September 1, after fiscal year-end audited financial statements are filed. He joins PAREXEL on July 8 from Royal Philips, where he served as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Philips Healthcare. Mr. Bank will be based at the Company's corporate headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Mr. Bank succeeds outgoing CFO James F. Winschel, Jr., who will remain at PAREXEL as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer until September 1, after which he will serve as Executive Vice President until he retires in 2014. Mr. Winschel will focus on ensuring a smooth transition and improving the Company's profitability. PAREXEL announced Mr. Winschel's retirement in August 2012.
"PAREXEL is pleased to welcome a leader with Ingo's global experience. He has an impressive record overseeing financial management across a variety of industry sectors. Ingo's business acumen and focus on continuous improvement and performance will serve us well as we drive our growth strategy and focus on continuing to deliver profitable results to our stakeholders," said Josef von Rickenbach, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, PAREXEL International.
Before joining PAREXEL International, Mr. Bank spent 18 years with Royal Philips, holding numerous senior global finance positions. He was the Chief Audit Executive of Royal Philip
SOURCE PAREXEL International Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. PAREXEL International To Present At William Blair Growth Stock Conference And Goldman Sachs Healthcare Conference
2. PAREXEL International To Present At Jefferies Healthcare Conference
3. PAREXEL Honored with 2013 "Partnership Pioneers of the Year" Award
4. New PAREXEL Report Defines The Next Generation Of Strategic Partnerships Between CROs And Biopharmaceutical Industry
5. PAREXEL International Provides Update On Share Repurchase Program, Announces A New $50 Million Accelerated Share Repurchase Agreement And A New $50 Million 10b5-1 Trading Plan
6. PAREXEL International To Present At Raymond James Investors Conference And Barclays Capital Healthcare Conference
7. PAREXEL International To Present At Citi Global Healthcare Conference
8. PAREXEL International Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Results
9. PAREXEL International To Present At Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference
10. PAREXEL International To Present At Lazard Capital Healthcare Conference And Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference
11. PAREXEL and Salem State University Launch Clinical Trial Management Graduate Program