WILMINGTON, Delaware, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Orthopedic billers at medicalbillersandcoders.com have been glad to offer their expertise as various orthopedic physicians and surgeons across US turn towards MBC to resolve their cash flow problems in today's challenging billing scenario.
These physicians struggling with a varied mix of payers and encountering cash problems in terms of large amount of revenue left outstanding due to uncollected receivables; are now relieved to have found a solution by opting for MBC's orthopedic billing solutions.
Identifying cash flow problems associated with orthopedic physicians & surgeons
Increasing number of Orthopedic set-ups today are facing serious cash flow issues due to confusion along with time and effort associated with dealing with a varied payer mix comprising of - Medicare, Medicaid, Private health insurance, Workers compensation and personal injury liens/lop.
The cash flow problems at orthopedic practice set-ups can additionally be attributed to-
Orthopedic billing experts at MBC while billing for our orthopedic clients have observed that one major problem facing orthopedic surgery centers is that "as these centers normally have only 1 billing specialist, the center inevitably faces the issue of meeting the billable target, finding a replacement, or training the person to the billing system hence resulting in major disruption to the cash flow. "
Urgency to improve cash flows now - orthopedic billi
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. announces name change to Hanger, Inc.
2. Innovations for Osteoarthritis, Sports Injuries and Orthopedic Practices
3. U.S. Market for Orthopedic Biomaterials 2012
4. European Markets for Orthopedic Soft Tissue & Sports Medicine 2012
5. U.S. Market for Orthopedic Braces & Support Devices 2012
6. Mindray Medical Completes Acquisition of Dragonbios Orthopedics Business
7. Breg, Inc. Renews Contract to Provide Orthopedic Products to OPGA Members
8. Japanese Market for Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair & Sports Medicine
9. Brazil Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others
10. Future Horizons in the Global Orthopedics Market
11. Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018