t big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Orthopedic Accessories market categories – Bone Cement and Casting Materials.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the two market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for seven years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Orthopedic Accessories market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Orthopedic Accessories market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include DePuy, Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew Plc and Biomet, Inc..
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Orthopedic Accessories competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Related medicine technology :1
. First Human Implant of New Archus Orthopedics Facet Replacement System2
. Biopure Phase III Orthopedic Trial Results Published in Journal of Trauma3
. Wound Management Technologies Acquires Resorbable Orthopedics4
. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Announces Three Acquisitions Totaling $10.7 Million of Annual Net Revenue5
. Facet Solutions Acquires Archus Orthopedics6
. Medstrat Partners with Major Orthopedic Company7
. Hanger Orthopedic Group Increases Q4 2009 Sales and EPS Guidance8
. Reportlinker Adds US Orthopedic Devices Market Analysis & Forecasts to 20159
. Pioneer(R) Surgical Technology, Inc. and Bonovo(R) Orthopedics, Inc. Establish Foothold in Fastest Growing Spine Market in the World10
. Reportlinker Adds European Markets for Orthopedic Biomaterials 2009 (15 Countries)11
. Reportlinker Adds U.S. Market for Small Bone & Joint Orthopedic Devices 2009