• Coverage of market profiles by country and region, including market and epidemiological data
• Coverage of emerging market growth goals, strategies and alliance activity by leading companies
• Extensive analysis of recent government plans for healthcare reform and expanded access in China
Scope of this report• Identify key Emerging Markets with growth potential for Pharmaceuticals, Generics, vaccines, OTC's, Hepatitis and HIV/AIDS agents, Biosimilars and 3rd World Vaccines and medicines.
• Learn why China is the key growth opportunity for most companies and the expected pharmaceutical industry impact of the current government plans to expand healthcare insurance and access.
• Understand the unmet medical needs and growth drivers for the major Emerging markets.
• Understand the rationale behind numerous recent industry acquisitions and alliances targeting these markets.
• Identify pharmaceutical and generic companies seeking alliances related to these markets.
• Learn 10 key recommendations for success in these markets, based on experience of industry leaders to date.
Key Market Issues• Pharmaceutical, biotech and generic companies are targeting the Emerging markets for growth due to declining R+D productivity, significant pending patent expirations and increasing healthcare cost containment measures in the developed markets.
• Opportunities for patented, premium-priced pharmaceuticals, Generics, Biosimilars, Vaccines, OTC's, Hepatitis and HIV/AIDS agents vary by market.
• The Emerging market opportunities include large population sizes, unmet medical needs, growing economies and increasing public and p
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved