What are leading companies doing? Our work discusses Allergan, Novartis, Pfizer, Roche and other pharmaceutical companies, evaluating prospects of the industry and market.
Sustained-release ocular implants, gene therapy and RNA interference technology will influence R&D, as will neuroprotective agents for glaucoma. Pipeline developments have strong potential. In 2012, under-met treatment needs remain.
What effects will competition have? New products - novel small molecules, generics and biologics - will change the sector. Many commercial opportunities for ophthalmic drugs exist, with high revenues possible to 2022. Our report shows and explains.Revenue forecasts, market shares, developmental trends and discussions In visiongain's report you find revenue forecasting, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analyses (SWOT and STEP) and discussions of R&D activities. You receive 120 tables and charts and six research interviews.Eight ways Ophthalmic Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022 helps you In particular, our study gives you the following knowledge on the topic:
• Find potential revenues to 2022 for the world market and submarkets
• Discover revenue forecasts to 2022 for 20 leading products
• See market forecasting to 2022 for US, Japan, EU5, Brazil, China and India
• Assess leading companies, discovering activities and outlooks
• Review R&D, seeing pipeline trends by therapeutic area
• Investigate competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Find out what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market
• View opinions from our survey, interviews with external authoriti
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved