- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Diagnostic Imaging market..
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, TOSHIBA Medical Systems Corporation, Hologic, Inc., ESAOTE S.p.A. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the North America Diagnostic Imaging competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 9
2.1 What is This Report About? 9
3 Diagnostic Imaging in North America 10
3.1 Diagnostic Imaging Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 10
3.2 Diagnostic Imaging, North America, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 11
3.3 Diagnostic Imaging, North America, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 19
3.4 Diagnostic Imaging, North America, Company share (2009-2010) 25
4 Diagnostic Imaging In United States 27
4.1 Diagnostic Imaging, United States, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 27
4.2 Diagnostic Imaging, United States, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 33
4.3 Diagnostic Imaging,
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved