STOCKHOLM, October 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Nordic Life Science Days brings executives from small- to medium-sized Nordic life science companies to a global audience in the world's highest ranking region for innovation. With the audience encompassing pharma, biotech, medtech, diagnostic, digital health companies, financing institutions and industry experts, Nordic Life Science Days is a focused, targeted and exceptional platform to explore the region's expertise and investment and partnering opportunities.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131001/639125 )
"NLSDays is focused on supporting business development, providing an open concept that allows participants to move quickly from face-to-face meetings to panels, sessions and company presentations and to voice the questions, views and opinions to our speakers, panelists or presenters," says Olivier Duchamp, Conference Director Nordic Life Science Days, SwedenBIO.
"We know the life science business. The program is built upon the understanding that creating a network and bringing together investors, large pharma companies and small- and medium-sized, innovative life science companies and projects as the only way to growth and progression," says Jonas Ekstrand, CEO SwedenBIO, event producer and host.
- Developing the innovation performance in the Health Industries Ecosystem- Prof. Jan M. Lundberg, Executive Vice President, Science and Technology and President, Lilly Research Laboratories and Prof. Johanna Adami, Director, Head of Health Division, VINNOVA
- Crowdfunding - An alternative way of financing - Johan Tysklind, Managing Partner, Crowdcube Nordic
- Business angels, seeds funds and other early stage market players - Baybars Altuntas, Executive Committee member of the European Business Angels Network
- Investing in the Norwegian Life Science Landscape - Dr. Øivind Enger - Partner, Sarsia Seed Management
- Open Innovation and AstraZeneca-Karolinska Institutet Research Collaborations - Dr. Hugh Salter, Head of KI-AstraZeneca Translational Science Centre, Karolinska Institutet - AstraZeneca
- "Who We are and What We Want!" Investors' presentations. Get inspiration from last year's meeting here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXQwu41VFos
- More than 70 presenting companies - SMEs, big pharma and investors.
- A delegation from China Jiangsu Provincial Economic and Trade Office - also known as China Medical City, Dr Ewa Björling, the Swedish Minister of Trade and Nordic Cooperations and Mr. Marius Skarupskas, the Lithuanian vice Minister of Economy, Presidency of the EU Council, and many other influential representatives.
- Delegates from three Continents - Europe, North America and Asia.
- Prescheduled partnering meetings
Nordic Life Science Days, Stockholm Waterfront, Oct 14,15 2013 http://www.nlsdays.com
Nordic Life Science Days are produced and hosted by SwedenBIO, the Swedish Life Science Industry Organisation
Register for free media pass: Gemma.Howe@collegehill.com
Karina Eskilsson, Senior Manager, Communications & PR, SwedenBIO
Related medicine technology :1
|SOURCE Nordic Life Science Days|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. Unigene and Nordic Bioscience Enter Equity Transfer and Exclusive License Agreement for Proprietary Metabolic Peptide Analogs2
. Richard Atkin to Join MedTech Nordic Investing & Partnering 20133
. Prescription Eyewear Limited Extends Clear Leadership Position in Growing European Online Optical Market With Acquisition of Nordic Leader LensOn4
. U.S. Government Supports Phase 3 Study of Bavarian Nordics Smallpox Vaccine5
. APPLIED INTEGRIN SCIENCES, INC. LAUNCHES CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN TO RAISE FUNDS FOR ITS CANCER DRUG DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM6
. Aethlon Medical Announces the Appointment of Dr. Cicek Gercel-Taylor as Clinical Research Director of Exosome Sciences, Inc.7
. Seahorse Bioscience - Growing in a World of Budget Constraints8
. SeraCare Life Sciences Expands R&D Facilities9
. Edison initiates coverage of Derma Sciences10
. Updated: Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Edwards Lifesciences Corporation11
. Sangamo BioSciences Announces Pricing Of Public Offering Of Common Stock